Charreah K. Jackson is an international speaker, certified family life educator, and coach and former ESSENCE Senior Editor. Her informed point-of-view has been featured on CNN, The CW, ABC News, Fortune and TIME. Charreah is the author of Boss Bride: The Powerful Woman’s Playbook for Love & Success.
In this episode, she shares her journey of optimism, focus, and success through health challenges, layoffs and the ebbs and flows of life. Her outlook and wisdom inspires, convicts and motivates you to get on track with your life’s mission – or will encourage you to stay on track.
Charreah travels the globe sharing a message of connection including events in London and Amsterdam. She earned a Hearst Award in journalism and has interviewed newsmakers such as Vice President Joe Biden, Kerry Washington, and Hillary Clinton.
As you continue to grow multiple revenue streams you’ll have a bigger impact on the world. At this time, the quality of relationships in your personal and professional life matter. This is why your mountain top mission needs to be very clear.
Learn to manage the fear that comes with making big decisions like transitioning out of your job or starting a new business.
Reach out to your family, friends, and build a strong community that you can depend on. Get radical about reconnecting your relationships and be intentional. You don’t have to go on this journey alone!
Take control of your life and work towards your dreams. If life doesn’t go as expected you must maintain an optimistic outlook. Others will provide feedback that can potentially set you back. Break out of the box in order to move into your next joyous and fulfilled life. You don’t have to be defined by only your social or professional status.
Expect insight and inspiration to change the trajectory of your life and to be your authentic self. You deserve the utmost love and success!
We’d love to hear from you. Be sure to share your biggest take-a-ways or “a-ha” moments in the comment section below.“The quality of our lives live in the quality of our relationship” - @Charreah Jackson Click To Tweet
- 06:12 – Charreah’s background and introduction
- 07:13 – Having & maintaining a positive outlook on life
- 11:12 – “I grew up believing that God, not just exist, but God was good” – @Charreah Jackson
- 12:45 – Taking control of your life and working towards your dreams
- 17:04 – “You are not your job title. Who you are and what you do are not one and the same” – @Charreah Jackson
- 22:17 – The powerful woman’s playbook for love and success
- 25:38 – Managing the fear that comes with making big decisions
- 29:07 – Charreah’s mountain top big dream
- 29:50 – “The quality of our lives live in the quality of our relationship” – @Charreah Jackson
- 31:24 – Restoring the relationships in your life
- 39:45 – An instant way to bring up your spirit