“Fearless living is the key to unlock potential” - @RhondaBritten Click To Tweet
Rhonda Britten is an Emmy Award winner, repeat Oprah guest, Huffington Post contributor, and master coach.
After witnessing the horrific murder-suicide of her parents at the tender age of 14, Rhonda went into a twenty-year spiral of self-doubt, blame, and addiction. After she woke up very much alive after her third suicide attempt, she knew she had to find another way.
What she discovered is a pathway to freedom that cuts through false beliefs, negative thoughts and the silent, secret fears every human being carries. Her simple yet life-altering method is called Fearless Living.
What she teaches is what she’s lived.
During this episode, you will first learn to define and recognize fear at its absolute core. Find out how to manage, deal with, and understand fear. The story that Rhonda’s will share will give you chills and you’ll be inspired after hearing about success stories and testimonials.
Understand some common fears and participate in exercises that will help you overcome them. Finally, break down all the ways you feel and respond to fear to ultimately master fear once and for all.
If you find yourself skipping over items on your to-do list or ‘forgetting’ to do the things that matter or not feeling motivated to get the things you want to be done grab Rhonda’s FREE gift: Stretch, Risk and Die Video Course!
- “He points the gun to me, cocks it, and I absolutely think I’m next” - @RhondaBritten Click To Tweet
- “Fear wants you to trust it rather than trust yourself” - @RhondaBritten Click To Tweet
- “The slower you go, the faster your results will come” - @RhondaBritten Click To Tweet
- 02:30 – When Rhonda found her calling and purpose
- 08:24 – How to define fear at its absolute core
- 12:55 – Addressing suicide, alcoholism, and DUI
- 15:16 – “He points the gun to me, cocks it, and I absolutely think I’m next” – Rhonda Britten
- 20:19 – Hearing about inspiring success stories and testimonials
- 24:01 – Common fears and exercises to overcome them
- 30:28 – Learning all the ways you feel and respond to fear
- 38:41 – “The slower you go, the faster your results will come” – Rhonda Britten
- 40:14 – Access your FREE course: Stretch, risk or die
- 43:53 – Rhonda Britten’s final and powerful thoughts to live by!
Subscribe to RADICAL Success!
Define success for yourself and get the guts to go after it: Doreenrainey.com