It matters who you hang around. And I’m glad this guy is a part of my circle.
Paul C. Brunson is a mentor, entrepreneur, and television host. His goal is to help you live your best life. He’s the world’s most influential matchmaker, founded and exited three businesses, hosts two television shows, spent nearly a decade working directly for a billionaire and is currently a columnist with USA Today.
In this episode, we talk about the key success factors he’s learned over the years through his own experience as well as by interviewing and working with people who have achieved their own level of self-defined success.
Expect to hear the key traits that help define success for the uber high-level performers that Paul has come across. He’ll also talk about how he manages 10 jobs at one time plus his experience working for billionaires like Oprah. Listen to the end to learn how to actually make history yourself plus bonus insight on Pauls favorite tools and resources.
You must playback this episode twice. It’s that powerful!
More Books:“These folks that are uber successful they are always students of the game” - @PaulCBrunson Click To Tweet
- 05:04 – Managing 10 jobs at one time that you love
- 10:30 – Working for billionaires like Oprah
- 14:45 – “We don’t realize how great we really are” – @PaulCBrunson
- 18:20 – Key traits that help define success
- 18:58 – “Success leaves clues” – @PaulCBrunson
- 21:52 – “These folks that are uber successful they are always students of the game” – @PaulCBrunson
- 23:30 – Surrounding yourself with the right people
- 32:30 – How to actually make history
- 36:30 – Pauls favorite tools and resources