We’re a few weeks into the new year, and statistics tell us that most people have already fallen off from their new year resolutions.
Regardless of your goals, there are barriers and hurdles that may hold you back from succeeding. One of the key components to remember when working on your transformation is that it’s not something you do, it’s something in your mind.
The truth is, to create change, to reach a big goal, you must experience a mindset shift. A new way of thinking, believing and behaving. And that’s a process.
In this episode, I’m sharing the 5 steps that lead you to transformation. That takes you from wanting something – to having something. That takes you from dreaming about it – to experiencing it. That takes you from creating goals and vision boards to actually having it come to pass.
That’s what the 5 stages are all about.
You should be able to achieve your goals, expect to keep them and excel beyond them.
Listen to the end for the opportunity to obtain the tools you’ll need to have a real mindset shift and take serious action steps to reach your next level of success while having the ultimate in support and accountability.
Be sure to share your biggest take-aways or a-ha moments from this episode! Leave a comment below or tweet me @doreenrainey.“Your default mindset is either helping you or hindering you” - @doreenrainey Click To Tweet
- 02:54 – Introduction and typical goal categories
- 06:00 – Defining the transformation process
- 10:13 – “Transformation is not something you do, Transformation is something you experience in the mind” – @doreenrainey
- 11:20 – Discovering that you want something more in your life
- 14:30 – Deciding to actually do change your behaviors and habits
- 17:05 – Educating yourself on the ‘how’
- 19:39 – Taking action on your goals and going after it
- 22:50 – “Your default mindset is either helping you or hindering you” – @doreenrainey
- 25:00 – Overcome what’s holding you back & shifting your mindset DNA
- 35:02 – Transforming into something new in your life