On a coast to coast flight, I watched the HBO series Being Serena. It’s a documentary series chronicling tennis icon Serena Williams at a pivotal moment in her personal and professional life.
Inspiring on so many levels, there was one scene that literally took my breath away and caused me to pause and think about how we go about reaching our goals. I will share the details of that scene and what powerful questions we can ask ourselves as we pursue our big dreams.
Now, you may not want to be a tennis player yet you do want to have success in your life. Also, you may be doing necessary things that contribute to your success yet you aren’t doing THE thing to reach true RADICAL success.
In this episode, you will learn to identify THE thing that is holding you back, why you haven’t done anything about it, and how to tackle it once and for all.
It’s time to challenge yourself to go after THE thing, today!
Be sure to share your biggest take-a-way from this episode.“If we don’t do THE thing we will never reach the pinnacle of success” - @doreenrainey Click To Tweet
- 04:29 – Watching Serena Williams bounce back from motherhood to an all-star athlete
- 11:41 – Are you ready to take on THE thing?
- 12:11 – “If you decide to take on THE thing, the accelerated pace of your ability to reach your goals will be astonishing” – @doreenrainey
- 18:28 – Why you aren’t doing THE thing
- 19:10 – “If we don’t do THE thing we will never reach the pinnacle of success” – @doreenrainey
- 19:25 – The thing that held Doreen back with her coaching services
- 23:32 – “THE thing that you were put on this earth to put out into the world is personal transformation” – @doreenrainey
- 27:22 – When you finally decide to tackle THE thing