“In order for me to be successful, I have to manage my time and be productive and not just busy” - @iamCameka http://www.radicalsuccessinstitute.com/21 Click To Tweet
Support, encouragement, and connections are some of the key components needed to achieve a higher level of success in your career or business. That’s exactly what The Boss Network provides.
In this episode, founder Cameka Smith shares her story of how The Boss Network came to be and why it’s important to find a community of people that align with your values, vision, and goals.
You’ll find out what the habits of highly successful bosses do!
She shares her biggest lessons from building her brand as well as 3 must have traits to get from where you are to where you want to be. Lastly, you’ll hear what a business coach has done for Camekas business and how long it should take you to see success.
What was your biggest a-ha or take-a-way from this episode? Let me know by leaving a comment below!
Enjoying this podcast? Spread the love…hit the “Share” button!“The moment I invested in a coach my revenue tripled” - @iamCameka http://www.radicalsuccessinstitute.com/21 Click To Tweet
- 03:17 – Why Cameka loves her work
- 05:05 – What is The Boss Network?
- 07:30 – Camekas BIG vision for The Boss Network
- 09:50 – Challenges and lessons learned along the way
- 13:01 – Investing in support and asking for help
- 17:22 – Building your brand and building trust
- 20:04 – Best habits of successful people
- 21:49 – “In order for me to be successful I have to manage my time and be productive and not just busy” – @iamCameka
- 23:20 – Do you need a business coach?
- 28:54 – How long does it take in order to see success?
What an incredible time we had at my RADICAL Success Intensive last month. Want to join us next time? Super Early Registration is now open! Get details: www.RadicalSuccessIntensive.com.