As we move into the final month of 2018, now is the time when you may be celebrating your wins as well as reflecting on those areas where you didn’t make as much progress as you’d hoped.
If you have some goals that fall into that category, I invite you to take part in “D” day.
Taking part in this type of the day has been one of the driving forces that keeps me and my clients focused and on track. And the good news is, you don’t have to wait until after the holidays or the new year to participate. You can get moving on your “D” today!
Learn what it actually takes to be successful and reach the goals of your dreams. Find out why most people don’t take action and how failure is part of the process. Listen to the end to hear how Doreen overcame her own failures and how you can too!“Failure is part of the process” – Doreen Rainey Click To Tweet
- 02:27 – If you need consistent motivation, training, & education
- 06:30 – What does ‘D Day’ mean?
- 06:48 – “Are you in or are you out” – Doreen Rainey
- 08:12 – Why most people don’t do (take action)
- 11:50 – “Failure is part of the process” – Doreen Rainey
- 16:32 – How to actually reach success
- 20:04 – Learning from ‘failed’ programs, conferences, and experiences
- 23:30 – What happens if you aren’t willing to fail