Whether you call them resolutions, goals, fresh start or a clean slate, if you have something you want to accomplish in the new year, you have to be willing to go beyond the surface.
You have to be willing to dig deeper into who you are, what you want and how you will make it happen.
Don’t make this year another time to set lofty goals that you’ll never hit.
Challenge yourself to more than just listening to this episode. Go deeper on in order to set yourself up to win, prepare to win, and change the expectations of your desired outcomes.
You can achieve everything you could possibly want this year. So, take this deeper journey with me and we can reach RADICAL success together in 2019!
In this episode, I share three key elements of creating your best year yet – and how to take each one to a much deeper level.
Expect to hear the tools and insight you’ll need to experience self-defiant success. Learn to analyze your support system with a clear vision to create better results. Understand the process you need to practice when it’s time to celebrate your goal once it’s achieved.“The only thing that matters is that you set yourself up to make it happen” - @DoreenRainey Click To Tweet
5 Mindset Shifts to Create RADICAL Success
Free Online Masterclass Training Session:
Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Click Here to Register
- 01:30 – An introduction to the new year of 2019
- 07:30 – “The only thing that matters is that you set yourself up to make it happen” – Doreen Rainey
- 09:41 – How to set yourself up to win for your new year goals
- 17:10 – Analyzing your support system
- 19:10 – “When you go deep you’re putting a stake in the ground” – Doreen Rainey
- 20:00 – What does “deep’ look like for you? How to prepare to win
- 28:55 – “Things happen because of our preparation” – Doreen Rainey
- 30:00 – Celebrating your goal once its achieved