One of the best questions to ask yourself is: Am I living an “almost” life or my “utmost” life.
In this stirring conversation with acclaimed author, speaker and life coach, Tim Storey, we examine the difference between the two and how you can move the needle in designing a life that maximizes all that you have to offer.
Beyond motivation, Tim shares specific steps that will challenge you to uplevel your vision, make necessary empowering decisions and expand your commitment to keep moving forward – no matter the obstacles.
Learn to be the best in the areas that God has called you to prosper to your highest level. Balance your hustle with patience and in the process, you’ll build your confidence and keep you motivated.
Understand that the mindset and motives of those around you will influence your path towards your dreams. Discipline may be the bridge between reaching your goals and accomplishments.
Acquire the tools and ideas you’ll need to understand and focus on what you really want, set goals, and accomplish them. Find out what it takes to shift the trajectory of your path and obtain exceeding abundance for everything in your life.
It’s time to take charge of the life you’re living!
Be sure to leave a comment below to share your biggest take-a-ways from this episode.“We learn from education and observation” - @timstorey Click To Tweet
LINKS:“Uncommon discipline will change your life” - @timstorey Click To Tweet
- 02:22 – Tim’s background and introduction
- 06:47 – How to unleash your internal to get external results
- 08:38 – “We learn from education and observation” – @timstorey
- 11:01 – Being stuck in your almost life to living your utmost life
- 13:55 – “Your DNA is screaming for you to be utmost” – @timstorey
- 19:04 – Learning to have the patience in progress
- 23:54 – Achieving your ultimate success and having a direct focus
- 28:16 – The mindset of success and power of discipline
- 29:55 – “Uncommon discipline will change your life” – @timstorey
- 34:01 – Shift the trajectory of your life